COVID 19 - WHEN WILL I GET MY ORDER?
Shipping Time Estimates
|US (INCL. BACKUP)||MX||EU (INCL. BACKUP)|
|Print On Demand Orders||15-17 business days||-||10-13 business days|
|Cut & sew||-||15-20 business days||12-16 business days|
|Neck gaiters||10-20 business days||10-13 business days||10-13 business days|
|Embroidery||12-16 business days||-||15-20 business days|
|Accessories||3-8 business days||-||8-11 business days|
|Home & living||5-8 business days||-||2-4 business days|
|Mugs||15-20 business days||-||2-4 business days|
|Warehousing & Fulfillment||1-2 business days||-||1 business day|
BE PREPARED FOR DELAYS
Our fulfillment times will be longer than usual, and may continue to increase until things get back to normal. The entire industry is grappling with challenges and we're seeing delays in our supply chain, including distributors and shipping carriers.
We're actively following the latest developments about the Covid-19 outbreak. We want to keep you informed about how it might impact your orders with DEARSOUL, so follow this FAQ for current updates.
As of now, here's the status of each DEARSOUL partner fulfillment branch:
NC: operating at basic capacity
LA: operating at basic capacity
EU: operating as normal
MX: operating as normal
The status regarding order fulfillment and stock:
- Since we’re working at a reduced capacity, order fulfillment will take longer than our previous maximum of 10 business days.
- We're partnering with backup facilities to help us manage order volume, and we're routing orders to wherever they can be fulfilled most efficiently.
- As of now, we're working with 5 backup facilities in the US and Australia and we're looking for more options.
- Currently we have enough stock to fulfill orders, especially for our most popular products. We're communicating with our backup suppliers to keep stock levels in check.
This is a challenging time for the entire online retail industry. To both experienced DEARSOUL customers and newcomers: thank you for being with us while we weather this storm.
March 26, 2020
Since we're working at a reduced capacity, US orders are LIKELY to see fulfillment delays. Our carriers can't guarantee Express and Overnight delivery at the moment, so we'll be temporarily disabling these shipping methods from DEARSOUL.
Warehousing operations are continuing at both facilities in NC and EU. But it's going to take us longer to fulfill orders with warehousing items and to stock extra inventory.
March 25, 2020
Along with the safety of our employees, our top priority is to continue to provide uninterrupted service to our customers. We think that it's especially important during these times to support our employees to work from home any way we can. That's why DEARSOUL's partner facilities in both LA and Charlotte will keep some basic operations open for the time being.
Here's what that means:
- Our partner fulfillment teams are working on a voluntary basis. Everyone who is healthy and willing to work is welcome to. Those who can are already working from home.
- We will be working at a reduced capacity, so production will likely take longer than usual.
- Partner facilities are taking extra measures to keep fulfillment teams safe. They are staggering shifts, maintaining a 6-foot distance between each station, setting up partitions at tables in our break rooms, and distributing PPE such as safety masks and gloves. In Charlotte, set up an on-site wellness clinic with health consultations available 24/7 over the phone.
- We will all continue to follow guidelines from the CDC, WHO, US Department of State, local governments, and health agencies.
We want to keep fulfilling as much as we can at our partner facilities. Our partner branches in Europe and Mexico are operating as normal and we're partnering with backup facilities to help us manage volume.
- Production quality and speed may slightly differ from what we offer at DEARSOUL. You might also experience production delays while we adjust to new processes.